In front of her stretched a panorama of mountain ranges and valleys. A sea of eucalyptus trees broke the cragginess of the rock face, covering all but the vertical sections of mountain. A hazy blue canopy hung over it all like a sapphire mist.
You can buy a copy of A Greater World here or download a free sample here
Please leave a comment in the comments section below and try to visit some of the other April bloggers. You'll find a list here - there are over 1500 so far!
If you have read one of my books and enjoyed it please leave a comment on Amazon (UK, US & Canada) Thank you
APRIL A to Z GIVEAWAY - win one of my novels
Leave a comment below today or after on any of of my A-Z posts on this Blog during April and on May 1st I'll pick FIVE lucky winners from all the comments (so the more often you leave a comment the greater your chance to win - maximum one comment per day). As I will be blogging about aspects of the books with quotes from them you will get a flavour of what they're about and how I write.
- You must leave a comment on this blog and sign up to my newsletter (I only email every two or three months to announce news and share exclusive offers to readers)
- Only one comment per person per day will go into the draw (so you have 26 chances to win)
- One book prize per person maximum
- Choose between an e-book (all formats) or a paperback
- Open worldwide
- State whether you wish to receive A Greater World or Kurinji Flowers
- Feel free to mention your own A-Z Challenge blog posts but unrelated spam will be removed and will not be entered into the giveaway