They stay at the Grand Hotel, from where at that time the BBC Palm Court Orchestra broadcast.
Here's Ginny's first impression of Eastbourne, walking along the seafront:
The next morning, when I emerged from the bathroom, Tony was still comatose. His Hollywood-handsome face was covered with a dusting of stubble, but he looked as peaceful as a sleeping baby and I decided not to wake him. I went for a walk along the seafront past the newly built bandstand, with its lines of empty deck chairs, as the winter sea crashed loudly against the shingle of the beach. The sky was heavy and an icy wind blew in off the Channel over the regimented beds of the Carpet Gardens.
You can buy a copy of Kurinji Flowers here or download a free sample here
Please leave a comment in the comments section below and try to visit some of the other April bloggers. You'll find a list here - there are over 1500 so far!
If you have read one of my books and enjoyed it please leave a comment on Amazon (UK, US & Canada) Thank you
APRIL A to Z GIVEAWAY - win one of my novels
Leave a comment below today or after on any of of my A-Z posts on this Blog during April and on May 1st I'll pick FIVE lucky winners from all the comments (so the more often you leave a comment the greater your chance to win - maximum one comment per day). As I will be blogging about aspects of the books with quotes from them you will get a flavour of what they're about and how I write.
- You must leave a comment on this blog and sign up to my newsletter (I only email every two or three months to announce news and share exclusive offers to readers)
- Only one comment per person per day will go into the draw (so you have 26 chances to win)
- One book prize per person maximum
- Choose between an e-book (all formats) or a paperback
- Open worldwide
- State whether you wish to receive A Greater World or Kurinji Flowers
- Feel free to mention your own A-Z Challenge blog posts but unrelated spam will be removed and will not be entered into the giveaway